A Saved Audience allows you to quickly create targetable audience segments that you can apply to your ad sets when creating a campaign. This article helps learn how to create saved audiences for your campaigns using the Shopalyst Audience intelligence module
There are 2 options to create saved audiences
- Save audiences using Shopalyst's recommended keywords (GoogleAds) and Interests (Facebook)
- Identify relevant audiences and save them from the beginning
Save the audiences using Shopalyst's recommended keywords (GoogleAds) and Interests (Facebook)
- Go to Audience intelligence module
- Select the platform and the category of products
- Add/Remove interest and demography
- Review the estimated size of the custom audience and click "Save This Audience"
- Name your audience and click "Save"
Identify the relevant audiences and save them from the beginning
- Go to the Ads builder module and click "Saved Audience"
- Click "Add New Audience" on the top right corner of the screen
- Select the Brand, Platform, Advertiser id, and demographic details for the dropdown
- Name the Saved Audience as per suitable nomenclature
- Select the Interests and the Saved audiences under Audience Inclusion dropdown
- Click "Save" to complete the saved audience creation process