The Shopalyst Landing page serves as a call-to-action (CTA) destination for digital advertisements on popular media platforms like Facebook, YouTube among others. Every click of a CTA on your brand media that reaches our servers is considered a "Store View".
We use a very conservative, accurate and verifiable process to measure store views. A request that reaches the Shopalyst network is counted as a valid, billable store view if all of the following conditions are satisfied :
1. Our servers respond with a preliminary HTML document in response to a technical and logically correct request.
• A technically valid request (HTTP GET )
• Valid campaign id and brand name (in the URL)
• Traffic from a active campaign
2. A complete HTML document is returned without errors
• Complete DOM structure
• An HTTP response code of 200 is sent to the requestor
3. Not from a list of non-human requests
• Potentially bot initiated traffic (like repeated requests from same IP address)
• Experimental traffic (like FB pre-fetch requests)
• Requests from known sources that has to be ignored (like Dalvik User agents)
• Any other unusual activity that does not relate to normal user behavior
4. There exists a complete HTTP log for the request that can be verified