How to setup programmatic access to Facebook using the self signup functionality?
Modified on: Tue, 26 Apr, 2022 at 2:16 PM
Note:- The user need to reauthorise the access in case Facebook has invalidated the existing integration either due to the user changing their Facebook password or due to Facebook changing the session for security reasons.
- You will see a screen as the one below when you visit the platform configuration screen of Shopalyst's Ads Builder for the first time. Click on the Start button in the "Connect using Facebook Login" card to initiate the process.
- Click on the button "Proceed" in the subsequent screen
- A new window with Facebook's Sign In page will appear. Sign In using the credentials that has access to the Ads Manager that you want to integrate with Shopalyst's Ads Builder.
- Facebook will then take you through a series of prompts to complete the sign up process.
- You will find yourself back in the Shopalyst's Ads Builder interface at the end of a successful setup.
- It will take some time to load all required data from Facebook post which you will be notified via email and the system is ready for your use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.