Instructions to create your saved audience from Facebook and GoogleAds are available below:
- Go to "Audience Listing" under the audience intelligence app
- Click on "New Audience" in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the following options from the dropdown
- Audience Category
- Advertiser ID
- Gender and Age
- You can choose the pre-loaded interests which are generated by our machine learning that matches your product traits. However, you can choose to include more interests from the FB Interests directory available in the dropdown, search for the relevant interests by inserting the required input value
- In addition to recommended interests, you can explore furthermore interests by clicking "Interest Explorer ", detailed instructions about Interest/Keyword explorer are available in this article, upon selecting the required interests, you can click save
- Include/Exclude the target Geo/Location
- Upon selecting the Audience & Locations, click "Save"
Upon creating the audiences, they are saved in Audience Listing/Library, and they will be available under "Saved Audiences" while creating the campaigns in the Automation app.
Looking for more help? Instructions to reach out to support are here.